Many Voices, One Faith aims to create deeper understanding of our different theological perspectives, and foster dialogue about faith and what it means to be United Methodist. We'd love to hear from you. Below are our guidelines for submitting a commentary.
- Contributors should include name, lay/clergy status, city/state and country.
- Commentaries may be up to 800 words in length. Video or audio clips of 3 minutes or shorter may be shared instead of or in addition to written essays.
- Submissions will be copy-edited for clarity, grammar and style. Articles that are potentially libelous or that do not fit within the purpose or spirit of this feature may be declined.
- Responses to commentaries will be selectively featured in the “Share Your Voice” comments section.
- Send submissions and queries to Newsdesk@umcom.org, with “Voices” in the subject line.