When it comes to eating s'mores under starry skies and singing songs around a campfire, little has changed over the years. There's still no place like summer camp.
The United Methodist Church has a great commitment to camping. The denomination offers one of the largest camp and retreat networks, with 220 centers serving a million people a year.
- Find a camp or retreat center
- The camp and retreat leader network
- 7 Foundations of United Methodist Camp and Retreat Ministries
- Camp Life reaches out to Baltimore youth
- Camp opens doors for kids with serious illness
- UMCOR gives Gaza kids a break from conflict
- Camp opens doors for seriously ill kids
- Churches’ math and literacy camps a hit
- Just Save One: Help the Global AIDS Fund
- Native American youth to benefit from camp
- Lazarus Project offers military families refuge
- HIV camp gives dose of God’s love
Like what you're reading? United Methodist Communications is celebrating 80 years of ministry! Your support ensures the latest denominational news, dynamic stories and informative articles will continue to connect our global community. Make a tax-deductible donation at ResourceUMC.org/GiveUMCom.